|How is an Illuminated Letter Made?
1. Order Form - To order a personalized Illuminated Letter, fill in an order form and send it to me – online or
through the mail. You can also call me (914.941.1616) to discuss your requirements.
2. Send Photos – Send photos of the subject and anything else you want included in the design (pets, cars,
scenery, etc.) Photos can be sent online (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the mail. Paper photos will
be scanned and returned to you.
3. Payment – Once the photos are received and I have all the information I need, I’ll send you an online
invoice. This can be paid online through Paypal or you can mail a check. The invoice must be paid in full
before I can schedule and start work on your design.
4. Black-and White sketch – I’ll create a black-and white sketch of the design and send it to you by email
for your review. If required, one set of changes is included in the price of the Illuminated Letter.
5. Completed, Framed Illuminated Letter – Your Illuminated Letter is fully painted, with 23kt. gold leaf,
and framed under glass (wood/gold leaf wall frame). I’ll send you an online image of the completed work
before delivery (very useful if it is being delivered to a gift recipient).
6. Delivery – The Illuminated Letter is shipped by USPS Priority Mail (Insured for full value). If you live in the
local area, we can arrange for pickup. (NYS deliveries are subject to NY sales tax).
(Full refund if the Rich Hours Art Illuminated Letter does not meet your expectations – return Illuminated Letter, undamaged, within 7
days of receipt,)